HeartStart FR3, ECG Bundle
HeartStart FR3, ECG Bundle
Built for speed - Reduces deployment time
The HeartStart FR3 automatically powers on when you open the carry case so you can focus on pad placement. Pre-connected peel and place SMART Pads III, with no foil pouch to open, reduce deployment time.
Small and lightweight - Easy to carry along with other equipment
As the smallest and lightest professional-grade AED available among leading global manufacturers**, the HeartStart FR3 weighs only 3.5lbs (1.6kg). It is designed to be rugged, reliable, and ready to use.
SMART CPR - Patient specific treatment advice
Receive patient-specific guidance with Philips SMART CPR for the most appropriate initial therapy – CPR or defibrillation – even for shockable rhythms.
Bright display - High resolution LCD screen for clarity
In severely degraded environmental conditions, voice prompts may not provide enough guidance. The bright, color LCD display of the HeartStart FR3 clearly shows text or text with ECG.
Infant/Child key - Simplify the rescue of a child
Insert the Infant/Child Key to automatically decrease the defibrillation therapy and implement the configured infant/child CPR protocols.
Data management - Download and forward event data
Having event data readily available can help facilitate retrospective review by medical directors and program managers. Philips portfolio of data management solutions supports a culture of continuous improvement and excellence.
Quick Shock Feature - Minimize chest compression interruptions
CPR is even more vital to survival than previously realized. Rapidly delivering a shock after chest compressions is critical. The HeartStart FR3’s Quick Shock feature reduces the time between hands-off and shock delivery.
5-year manufacturer's warranty.
SMART biphasic Truncated Exponential waveform parameters adjust as a function of patient impedance. Adult nominal peak current 32A (150J into a 50 ohm load); pediatric nominal peak current 19A (50J into a 50 ohm load) using optional Infant/Child Key
Via defibrillator pads placed in the anterior-anterior (Lead II) position for adults; anterior-posterior position for infants and children under 55 lbs (25 kg) or 8 years old
On/Off button, shock button, option buttons. Auto-On feature, when used with the optional FR3 carry case, enables FR3 to power up when case lid is opened
High-resolution color LCD, beeper, voice prompts, tones and chirps, audio speaker, connector socket, ready light, shock button
Configurable using optional HeartStart Configure software
Screen: LCD color display, 320 x 240 pixels. 2.8" x 2.1" (7.2 cm x 5.4 cm)
Bandwidth: 1 Hz to 30 Hz (-3dB), nominal (non-diagnostic)
Monitored Lead: Lead II using anterior-anterior adult pads placement
Patient analysis system:
- ECG analysis: Evaluates impedance of defibrillator pads for proper contact with patient skin, evaluates the ECG rhythm and signal quality to determine if a shock is appropriate; also detects artifact and pacemaker
- SMART CPR: Evaluates key characteristics of the presenting VF and determines the initial therapy: shock first, or CPR first quickly followed by a shock
- Sensitivity/specificity: Meets AAMI DF80 requirements and AHA recommendations for adult defibrillation
- Quick Shock: Typically arms in <8 seconds from the end of the "Stop CPR" prompt
- Sealing: Meets IEC529 class IP55 with battery installed
- Temperature: Operating/standby: 32°–122°F (0°– 50°C)
- Altitude: 0 –15,000 feet (0 –4,572 meters)
- Shock/drop: Meets MIL-STD-810F 516.4, Procedure IV
- Abuse tolerance: (After a ibe-meter drop to any edge, corner, or surface in standby mode)
- Vibration: Meets MIL-STD-810F 514.5 C-17
FR3 primary battery:
- Type: 12 VDC, 4.7 Ah, lithium manganese dioxide long-life primary cells
- Capacity: Typically 300 shocks or 12 hours of operating time at 77° F (25° C) when configured for monitoring after No Shock Advised (NSA)
- Standby life: 3 years minimum when stored under standby environmental conditions (battery installed)
- Shelf life: 5 years
Automated and user-activated self-tests:
- Automatic self-tests: Test internal circuitry, waveform delivery system, ECG acquisition, temperature, status (or readiness) of attached accessories (SMART Pads III and FR3 data card) and battery
- Automated self-test frequency Daily, weekly, monthly, power on, and runtime during all modes of operation
- User initiated tests:Automatic self-tests plus tone, display, and button performance
- Height: 2.7" / 6.9 cm
- Width: 5.3" / 13.5 cm
- Depth: 8.7" / 22.1 cm
- 3 lbs 8 oz / 1.6 kg with FR3 standard battery installed